LanceScurv shares a few tips on how you can protect yourself from these Facebook Social Media Predators who specialize in stealing your heart, resources and life force etc. These days it is so easy to find these entities in your life unknowingly and if you do not guard your post you will surely have to deal with it at some point in time if you spend a sizable time in cyberspace.
1. Do they have a much higher proportionate of female friends?
2. Are many of their Facebook friend’s young attractive women?
3. Do some (or many) of the women they are friends with have very provocative pictures?
4. In addition to their friends, who are they following on Facebook?
5. Do you start receiving notifications that they are ‘liking’ and commenting on your pictures?
6. Have they started private messaging you via Facebook Messenger?
7. Do they message you that they’re interested in learning more about your products or services?
8. Do they try and schedule a time to meet you in person?
9. Do you suddenly find them going to the same places as you (gym, yoga class, restaurants, events)?
10. Do they appear to have many of the same interests as you?