BREAKING NEWS:
WHAT REALLY MADE MICHAEL JACKSON SO SPECIAL?

WHAT REALLY MADE MICHAEL JACKSON SO SPECIAL?

How many people can focus on something for 46 years to become an icon and the world's best in their chosen area of expertise? Many of us complain about the four years it takes to get a degree in college. Many of us complain about losing 20 pounds to get ourselves in better shape so that we can find ours...
Read more
IS CUOMO BEING NEGROED?

IS CUOMO BEING NEGROED?

Today, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo has been accused of workplace harassment by at least two women. Is Cuomo being “Negroed”? Perhaps, perhaps not. If a Black woman accuses a white man of sexual harassment will the  news media rush to report the allegation or will the allegation be covered up and swep...
Read more
AN OPEN LETTER TO MY FELLOW BLACK ARTISTS IN THIS UNPRECENDENTED TIME OF CHANGE!

AN OPEN LETTER TO MY FELLOW BLACK ARTISTS IN THIS UNPRECENDENTED TIME OF CHANGE!

So, in the spirit of “Black lives matter,” I would like to propose that all of us Black artists, celebrities, actors, writers, directors, filmmakers, musicians, content producers, influencers, etc., build a network of mutual support among each other. Too many of us find ourselves isolated, alienated and...
Read more
WHY WE SHOULD NEVER FORGET OUR ELDERS!

WHY WE SHOULD NEVER FORGET OUR ELDERS!

It really hurts me that we cannot see how valuable our elderly are and it baffles me as to why we simply never tap in to this valuable resource that can transform our lives. Everyone gets old. But what many don't realize is that aging neighbor just might be a retired CEO, a Real Estate Mogul, a Dieticia...
Read more
THE STORM NEVER LASTS FOREVER!

THE STORM NEVER LASTS FOREVER!

Have you ever noticed that shortly after a heavy rainstorm that all natural life seems to have a growth spurt in the forthcoming days faster than usual? Well we have to understand that whatever we observe in the physical world there is a lesson that is paralleled in the spiritual plane.
Read more
VACCINE EXEMPTION AFFIDAVIT

VACCINE EXEMPTION AFFIDAVIT

Remember, doctors have a sworn Hippocratic Oath which is to (do no harm).  They must honor it.  This is how we can legally and respectfully decline their offered mandate services and there is absolutely nothing they can do about it.  Don’t wait until it’s too late and your rights are...
Read more
THEY PREPARED ME FOR WHAT WAS YET TO COME!

THEY PREPARED ME FOR WHAT WAS YET TO COME!

There’s not a day that goes by where I do not think of my parents. I sometimes cannot embrace how many years have gone by since they have transitioned to the next plane. I cannot understand how so much time can go by while at the same time feeling like they are right there with ...
Read more
CENSORSHIP: WHO GETS TO DECIDE WHO SPEAKS?

CENSORSHIP: WHO GETS TO DECIDE WHO SPEAKS?

LanceScurv is a Social Media Influencer, Culture Critic, Podcast Host, Blogger, Cartoonist born and raised in New York City now retired in Accra Ghana who has a keen interest in the global self sufficiency, independence, progression, empowerment & unity of African people and who focuses on the issues th...
Read more
STROLLING ALONG ENJOYING THE VAST HEALTH BENEFITS OF A RACISM FREE ENVIRONMENT!

STROLLING ALONG ENJOYING THE VAST HEALTH BENEFITS OF A RACISM FREE ENVIRONMENT!

LanceScurv is a Social Media Influencer, Culture Critic, Podcast Host, Blogger, Cartoonist born and raised in New York City now retired in Accra Ghana who has a keen interest in the global self sufficiency, independence, progression, empowerment & unity of African people and who focuses on the issues th...
Read more
THEIR TIME IS UP AND THE WANT TO TAKE YOU WITH THEM INTO DESTRUCTION!

THEIR TIME IS UP AND THE WANT TO TAKE YOU WITH THEM INTO DESTRUCTION!

Read more
LET NO ONE STEAL YOUR ENERGY FOR THEIR SELFISH ENDEAVORS!

LET NO ONE STEAL YOUR ENERGY FOR THEIR SELFISH ENDEAVORS!

LanceScurv is a Social Media Influencer, Culture Critic, Podcast Host, Blogger & Cartoonist based in Ghana who has a keen interest in the global self sufficiency, independence, progression, empowerment & unity of African people and who focuses on the issues that the Mainstream Media is deathly afraid to...
Read more
MARINA OLOKUN:

MARINA OLOKUN: “RETURN OUR SPIRITUAL SYSTEMS & SYMBOLISM!”

LanceScurv is a Social Media Influencer, Culture Critic, Podcast Host, Blogger & Cartoonist based in Ghana who has a keen interest in the global self sufficiency, independence, progression, empowerment & unity of African people and who focuses on the issues that the Mainstream Media is deathly afraid to...
Read more
WHY AREN'T BLACK PEOPLE TAKEN SERIOUS?

WHY AREN’T BLACK PEOPLE TAKEN SERIOUS?

Read more
>