1. Wedding is a day but marriage is a lifetime .
2. A stingy man who is single will still be stingy when married.
3. Silence can never be misquoted.
4. If you want what no one has had, you must do what no one has done.
5. When God wants to bless you, He puts a person in your life. When Satan wants to destroy you, he puts a person in your life.
6. It is better to be single and alone than to be married to the wrong person.
7. Avoid a contentious woman.
8. 3 men to avoid:
a. A hot tempered man.
b. A womanizer.
c. A drunkard.
9. Marrying a comedian does not guarantee a happy marriage.
10. Never be yoked to anyone who will not be yoked to God.
11. 3 words that echo peace in a marriage:
a. I love you .
b. I am sorry .
c. Thank you.
12. Don't waste your time meditating or dwelling on your singleness.
13. Cohabitation is a recipe for marital failure .
14. Deal with anti-marriage dreams.
15. Masturbation is destruction.
16. *Marriage without friendship is like a sky without the sun.*
17. *If you rush into marriage, you may end up with someone who* *will bury your destiny.*
18. *A successful marriage is always a triangle : God, a man and a woman.*
19. Why you marry is as important as who you marry.
20. Much happiness in life depends on your marital choice.
21. A man needs divine wisdom from God in choosing who to marry.
22. Do not place your priority on good looks; no woman is ugly, she just needs rebranding.
23. 3 major characteristics to look for in a woman:
a. Fear of God.
c. Discretion (beauty is vanity).
24. The best way to enslave a woman is to show her love excessively - as a rule, women don't run away from where they're pampered.
25. *Love is not blind;*
*infatuation and lust are blind.*
26. Love puts God first,
lust puts sex first.
27. Test every love with your peace of mind, if it is absent, God is not there.
28. If you are a true friend, you will attract true friends.
29. Caring hearts never lack caring hands.
30. Desperation leads to frustration.
31. Bad marriages can be avoided before they begin.
32. *Keep yourself pure and your bed undefiled.*
33. *It is spiritual insanity to plan to convert someone so you can marry the person.*
34. Wage war against the devil that fought your parents' marriage.
35. Marriage is a covenant, always look before you leap.
36. It is better to be single and believing God to be married than to be married and believing in God to be single.
37. A broken courtship is better than a failed marriage.
38. Do not marry money or property, marry a person.
39. Be presentable.
*REMEMBER, THE WORST PLACE AFTER HELL FIRE IS BAD MARRIAGE. THEREFORE, WATCH, THINK AND PRAY BEFORE GOING INTO IT.*